When circumstances allow I will be supplying led ice fishing trips on Lake Erie for walleye and/or perch. We use either snowmobiles or airboats for transportation as problems warrant. Your safety is our major concern. We can transfer as much as four people per trip, but I will be pleased to make plans for bigger groups with advance notice.
Annually many Lake Erie ice anglers are stranded if the ice splits and drifts far from shore. They have been rescued by the coast guard and other agencies but must keep each of their equipment in the ice. Our usage of an airboat ensures that whenever; you fish with us — you don’t get stranded regarding ice!!
What things to bring on your Lake Erie ice fishing adventure:
- Warm, dry clothing (wear layers with outermost level waterproof windbreaker)
- Liquid evidence insulated boots (rubber-soled)
- Warm hat with ear security
- Drinks (avoid alcoholic beverages)
- Camera (disposable recommended)
- Additional modification of clothes (in the event you have damp)
- Colder to transport fish residence — leave in automobile
- Pack softly as room is limited
- Valid Ohio fishing license (see fishing permit underneath menu)
- All Rods/ Reels and terminal tackle provided
- Bait for walleye or yellow perch at no additional cost
- Aquatic radio and mobile phone for protection
- U.S.C.G. safety equipment
Our ice fishing trips leave from numerous places. Make sure to call us the evening before your planned travel the departure location.